NatureOne® represents an evolution in exterior wood coatings technology providing optimal protection for wood in a user-friendly translucent acrylic formulation.
The resin used in NatureOne® has been successfully used in Europe in the joinery business (window and door trim) for the past ten years. The tight graining in windows and doors demands adhesion qualities of a wood coating like no other area on a wood structure. NatureOne® applied by brush or sprayed and back brushed in a two or three coat system, it penetrates and bonds itself to wood surfaces in a translucent shield that when properly maintained will keep your natural wood structure looking new year after year.
– Dries quickly
– Naturally breathable – the open film structure allows for natural moisture exchange
– Color stable – does not darken with age
– Excellent adhesion – specially built in adhesion promoters provide excellent initial and long term adhesion to wood substrate Also provides good adhesion to existing alkyd oil finishes.
– Film retains flexibility long term – Acrylic is cured in seven days. Oxidation does not continue to harden the finish.
– UVA/HALS Technology – the latest UV screening technology
– VOC compliant
Trans Oxide Pigmentation
– Provides many more pigment particles per square unit providing superior UV protection than conventional iron oxide pigmentation.
– Provides excellent deflection of the harmful ultraviolet
– Excellent clarity due to the small pigment particle size
– UVA/HALS, this combination chemistry increases protection of the wood and also enhances the film further to stabilize the film against UV rays